We are currently seeking CDL Class A Drivers based in Sarasota, FL with Flatbed experience.
Please use the online application below or send your resume to [email protected]:
Class A CDL Local Flatbed Truck Driver
FL GO Freight is a family owned and operated trucking company seeking an experienced tractor trailer driver to haul raw materials to and from our transload site with a day cab and 48ft flatbed. You will be responsible for strapping and unstrapping your load as well as loading the flatbed truck using a forklift. Forklift experience is a plus but not required. Schedule is Monday through Friday. Routes are local and regional, and you will be home every day. Overtime is usually possible.
- Observe and obey all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies & procedures.
- Will load or assist in loading materials to be delivered within southwest Florida region.
- Assist in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy.
- Responsible for securing all loads prior to leaving loading transloading site.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver’s License
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have 12 months Flatbed experience in the last 3 years
- Must be registered in Clearinghouse as required by the FMCSA
- Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
- Refrain from distractions such as texting and talking on phone.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
- Uniform and boot allowance provided
Starting pay $26.50 per hour for experienced CDL Class A drivers
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life, AD&D, Long-Term Disability
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid Sick, Holiday, & Vacation Time